- Surviving JanuaryWhilst the start of January is all promise and new beginnings, by the time you're three weeks in and you begin to remember just was … Read more
- Europe's most westerly coffee shop is hiring…ARE YOU BARISTA? DO YOU KNOW YOUR TRIPLE, SOY, NO FOAM LATTE FROM YOUR ICED, HALF CAFF, 4-PUMP, SUGAR FREE, CINNAMON, SOY SKINNY LATTE? DO … Read more
- New Year Same Me!With the apathy for the “new year, new me” diet and fitness regime losing some of its sparkle, I thought I would look at things … Read more
- 10 things to try this winterClean out clothes and household goods that are no longer wanted We often have too much stuff cluttering up our living space, so why not … Read more
- Cruelty Free CareYou might think that the whole vegan/ plant-based lifestyle is a here-today-gone-tomorrow fad, but let me tell you that more and more consumers are opting … Read more
Welcome to my holistic lifestyle blog, catering for beautiful things, great recipes, things to do mind/body/spirit, wellness and style inspirations, ideas, podcasts and practices. You can find suggestions about where to source and buy ethical food, clothes and holistic practices to follow, and some heart warming, happy stories.
What does Sarah Love…?
There are so many things that I love and that make me happy. I can say all the usual stuff like my family and being a mum (which of course I do love), but below are the things that make my heart sing. The things that I could do all day, every day and never get bored. They really raise my vibe.
- Laughing until I cry
- Good food
- Great friends
- Star gazing
- Fish and chips at the beach
- Exploring the Lanes in Brighton
- Creating new recipes
…“these are a few of my favourite things!”
Thought of the day…
Those who think positively double their chance to realize happiness. Those who wish to be happy should think positively. The positive characteristics of wisdom, love, peace, inner power and joy in life should be set as the central point of one’s life. One should exercise a conscious decision to be positive. For example, we can ask ourselves, “ how can I go through the day in a positive way?”Tweet