So today my daughter and I took a long overdue trip to Richmond, and more especially Whole Foods Market (the closest one to me without going into Central London) via a drive through Richmond park dodging all the cyclists!!!
And in my haul was (wiggles fingers excitedly)
- Fiji water – there are many many waters on the market but Fiji is THE best by far
- Watermelon cubes – such a faff to chop up watermelon at home and takes up loads of valuable fridge-space
- MOJU ginger boost – a cheeky cold-pressed ginger boost that blows your HEAD OFF and boosts your immune system. Lovely
- Garlic cloves in oil – completely addicted; nothing else to say on that
- Slab of Chocolate Cake – not my fave so that was for the long-suffering “Sarz 1st”
- A coconut – really into fresh coconut at the moment
- Faith in Nature shampoo – one of my bathroom/ shower staples. Smells like a dream. And doesn’t contain the rubbish you get in other shampoos; plus it’s cruelty free
The last item on the list is Rocktails Citrus Spritz. The creator was in the store promoting the product – it actually went on sale TODAY! With eyes like a magpie I was drawn to the gorgeous bottle packaging and then tried a sample. The spritz tastes amazing; like non-alcoholic gin! Priced at £1.99 it’s a bit expensive for 250ml, but it’s worth it.
Rocktails would would be perfect as a mixer with Gin, rather than regular tonic!