Following my Farmer’s Market haul on Saturday, here is my super easy Guacamole recipe. Plus you get lots more than the usual tubs you get at the supermarket.
- 2 large avocado 🥑
- 1 deseeded tomato 🍅
- 1 small red onion
- A small bunch of coriander (cilantro)
- The juice of one lime
- A small sprinkle of rock salt (Himalayan)
- 2 tsp chilli paste 🌶 (or to taste)
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocados and put in a bowl
- Deseed the tomato and finally chop – add to bowl
- Thinly chop the onion – add to bowl
- Add the chilli paste and coriander
- Add the lime juice
- Blitz with a handheld food processor. If you want it super smooth the process it in a NutriBullet or similar
- Garnish with a little chopped tomato and coriander leaves
Serve it with tortillas or vegetable sticks.