These wonderful quotes are a compilation of what I’ve simply heard or read, and jotted down. I hope some or all of them resonate with you, as much as they do me.
- Poor thinkers will never be rich!
- “You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgotten – it’s all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try and make sure that my experiences are positive.” – Maya Angelou
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
- No one made a difference by being like everyone else!
- “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.” – Paulo Coelho
- Kindness is free; sprinkle that stuff everywhere.
- It’s never too late to get you shit together.
- Don’t compare your life to others. There’s no compassion between the sun and the moon; they shine when it’s their time.
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
- Be yourself, because an original is worth more than a copy!
Have a fabulous Tuesday!