A snowy lunchtime and you’re not sure what to do with yourself, so you decide to have mooch round Waitrose to get out of the cold, and stumbled across the March edition of Natural Health magazine.
Now Natural Health is one of my favourite mags anyway, but get this bounty of stuff with it too is a BO… NUS!
So what’s in the pack Sarah?
I thought you’d never ask…
- A sample of Womankind tea from the lovely people at Pukka, created especially for us beautiful fabulous woman to help us ‘balance and bloom’. It’s packed with beetroot, chamomile and rose flowers. As well as calcium and Vitamin A. Important note: if you suffer with high blood pressure this tea has licorice root so you need to be aware.
- dr organic anti aging eye serum with snail gel – full size. Retailing at £13.99 at Holland and Barrett. Apparently my eye area should look 6 years younger in 4 weeks; and as MOB I definitely need that kinda help!
- Avalon Organics clarifying lemon shampoo. It’s vegan, biodegradable and cruelty free – all of which make me happy! Can’t wait to try it and clarify my unruly locks!
- Nourish peptide serum – full of vitamin c and hyaluronic acid. I’m not going to recognize myself once I’ve used all these products!
- Green People Beauty Boost Skin Restore again it’s vegan, cruelty free, organic and fairly traded. It smells INCREDIBLE because it contains gorgeous Ylang Ylang, Mandarin and Ho Wood oils!
- Live Longer – Extend you life book. This little book is packed with tips and ways that we can influence our life span and health. It take a 360 degree view from physical and emotional to spiritual.
Now I must love and leave you; I want to get started on this new beauty regime whilst sipping tea and reading my copy of Natural Health mag!
Ciao for now!