Welcome to my musings. I like to think of this as an holistic lifestyle blog, catering for beautiful things, great recipes, things to do mind/body/spirit, wellness and style inspirations, ideas, podcasts and practices. You can find suggestions about where to source and buy ethical food, clothes and holistic practices to follow, and some heart warming, happy stories.
- The time is ALWAYS right…Ever heard the phrase “Next year, you’ll wish you had started today"? Well that got me thinking… It’s so easy to delay working on our … Read more
- 6 signs of not being well hydratedOur bodies are mainly made up of water. There’s lots of other things in the mix of course, but the majority of all that other … Read more
- Surviving JanuaryWhilst the start of January is all promise and new beginnings, by the time you're three weeks in and you begin to remember just was … Read more
- Europe's most westerly coffee shop is hiring…ARE YOU BARISTA? DO YOU KNOW YOUR TRIPLE, SOY, NO FOAM LATTE FROM YOUR ICED, HALF CAFF, 4-PUMP, SUGAR FREE, CINNAMON, SOY SKINNY LATTE? DO … Read more
- New Year Same Me!With the apathy for the “new year, new me” diet and fitness regime losing some of its sparkle, I thought I would look at things … Read more
What does Sarah Love…?
There are so many things that I love and that make me happy. I can say all the usual stuff like my family and being a mum (which of course I do love), but below are the things that make my heart sing. The things that I could do all day, every day and never get bored. They really raise my vibe.
- Laughing until I cry
- Good food
- Great friends
- Star gazing
- Fish and chips at the beach
- Exploring the Lanes in Brighton
- Creating new recipes
…“these are a few of my favourite things!”
Thought of the day…
“There never is, or was, or will be anything except the present” – Alan WattsTweet